Go Back   5Series.net - Forums > F10 5 Series (2011 - Current) > F10 Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
New Members

Here's links to E-Sys on usenet and Rapidshare. I can't guarantee how long the link on Rapidshare will last, so get it while you can.

The program works and I've been successful in coding auto fold mirrors, trunk close from inside button and key fob, and auto close of windows and sunroof with key fob. You can also unlock DVD in motion and turn off many of the notifications (i.e seat belt chime etc.)

You'll need to build an interface cable (OBD to ethernet), or buy one on eBay when they become available. Overall better than paying someone to code your vehicle. Read the .nfo for more information.

Rapidshare:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2705600..._App.part3.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/8858952..._App.part2.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/2568906..._App.part1.rar

Usenet:

http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=1242599&hit=1

Sean
imsw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
New Members

Sorry, the Rapidshare links are dead thanks to our fellow enthusiasts in the BMW community. Oh well. I won't reupload, you'll just have to get the files from where they originated, Usenet.

Sean
imsw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #3
Contributors

Send a message via MSN to BLooD

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsw1 View Post
Sorry, the Rapidshare links are dead thanks to our fellow enthusiasts in the BMW community. Oh well. I won't reupload, you'll just have to get the files from where they originated, Usenet.

Sean
No good with out a token.
2006 BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Carbon black/ Grey leather, Individual head-liner anthracite, Media pack, Visibility pack, DAB digital radio, Front isofix, High beam assist, M rear spoiler, M135 18 inch wheels.
Retrofits:- Front and rear HI-FI tweeters. Auto dim/ folding mirrors with puddle lights, High gloss shadow line, Remote folding and Kerb-function. Footwell lights, Door ambient leds. Poplar wood light trim. Poplar wood selector lever. Poplar wood hand brake lever. BMW online. LCI-CCC. LCI Teleservices. LCI-controller (no haptic feedback). AC-Advanced.

Mods:- Smoked amber LED side repeaters, LED interior lights, LED angel eyes. OEM Black kidney grills. Avon ZZ3 non run-flat tyres.
Extra Boot lid light DIY AC Basic to AC High DIY. SA430 EXT: mirrors dimming/folding DIY 2003 BMW 530 d SE. Silver Grey R.I.P.

Stuff for sale!
BLooD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLooD View Post
No good with out a token.
I was able to grab this before it was taken down, and it included a legitimate EST Token and PIN.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- 2006 530i (Born 10/05) - SG/BLK/DW - /ZPP /ZCW /NAV (Returned to Mothership 05/11)

- BMWCCA #446923
- flickr

shawnsheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
Contributors

Send a message via MSN to BLooD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I was able to grab this before it was taken down, and it included a legitimate EST Token and PIN.
Fancy sharing it?
2006 BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Carbon black/ Grey leather, Individual head-liner anthracite, Media pack, Visibility pack, DAB digital radio, Front isofix, High beam assist, M rear spoiler, M135 18 inch wheels.
Retrofits:- Front and rear HI-FI tweeters. Auto dim/ folding mirrors with puddle lights, High gloss shadow line, Remote folding and Kerb-function. Footwell lights, Door ambient leds. Poplar wood light trim. Poplar wood selector lever. Poplar wood hand brake lever. BMW online. LCI-CCC. LCI Teleservices. LCI-controller (no haptic feedback). AC-Advanced.

Mods:- Smoked amber LED side repeaters, LED interior lights, LED angel eyes. OEM Black kidney grills. Avon ZZ3 non run-flat tyres.
Extra Boot lid light DIY AC Basic to AC High DIY. SA430 EXT: mirrors dimming/folding DIY 2003 BMW 530 d SE. Silver Grey R.I.P.

Stuff for sale!
BLooD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLooD View Post
Fancy sharing it?
I can. The E-Sys program is only 220 Mb, but the required ISTA/P data files (e.g. v.45.1_psdzdata) are a separate RapidShare download, which is 10.3 Gb. PM me if you are still interested.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- 2006 530i (Born 10/05) - SG/BLK/DW - /ZPP /ZCW /NAV (Returned to Mothership 05/11)

- BMWCCA #446923
- flickr

Old 05-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
New Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I can. The E-Sys program is only 220 Mb, but the required ISTA/P data files (e.g. v.45.1_psdzdata) are a separate RapidShare download, which is 10.3 Gb. PM me if you are still interested.
Would you mind uploading this please. I have sent you a comment/ PM with my FTP site address. Many thanks...
gspannu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
New Members

Here you can get it with token: bmw esys
BMWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
New Members

Default Help!

Hello,

I've been reading and trying to learn how to code my new BMW.

I've got a F30 320i.

I'll be building the cable the ENET Cable OBD II tomorrow and I wonder which version of E-sys and what else I will need for it. I've only found the 3.18.4_47.5 psdzdata i'd suppose.

shawnsheridan, could you help me?

Thanks!
Nickolau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #10
Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickolau View Post
Hello,

I've been reading and trying to learn how to code my new BMW.

I've got a F30 320i.

I'll be building the cable the ENET Cable OBD II tomorrow and I wonder which version of E-sys and what else I will need for it. I've only found the 3.18.4_47.5 psdzdata i'd suppose.

shawnsheridan, could you help me?

Thanks!
PM sent.

- BMWCCA #446923
- flickr

Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM