E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

A couple pics: Heavily Modified E60 and E61

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 AW N52 with sports package & premium package; natural brown interior MODs: Orion V2s 3000K H8 Yellow Fogs Matte Black Kidney Grills 20" Miro 111 Hankook V12 Tires H&R Sport Springs Special coding via Simon (dbl flash hazards, digital velocity, etc.) LED Side Markers from Trinity Autosports LED License Plate Lights from Trinity Autosports Carbon Delete BMC Air Filter RPI Scoop RPI GT Exhaust Future MODs: Mtech Kit KW Variant 2 Coilovers CIC Retrofit Upgrade Audio System

Sweet rides. Likem both, but that wagon is a beast.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:09 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535
Model Year: 2008

just got the plug and play "Umnitza ICE VXX (N) BMW LED Upgrade Angel Eyes (WL)"

i hate how they mostly light up just the inner ring and the outer ring is barely visible

and the real new OEM angel eyes are purplish and the Umnitza are bluish

i guess i will keep these until i find some plug and play ones
Old 01-30-2015, 06:34 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
My Ride: E61 with all the mods
Engine: N54

Originally Posted by wtlb
Sweet rides. Likem both, but that wagon is a beast.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by seven11
just got the plug and play "Umnitza ICE VXX (N) BMW LED Upgrade Angel Eyes (WL)"

i hate how they mostly light up just the inner ring and the outer ring is barely visible

and the real new OEM angel eyes are purplish and the Umnitza are bluish

i guess i will keep these until i find some plug and play ones
Your best option would be some Morimoto xb led rings. I have been testing some and I find them to be slightly whiter in color temp. They would require opening the headlights for installation like other LED rings.

Evan
Old 01-30-2015, 04:44 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

Originally Posted by ucsbwsr
I plan on running a backend flash stacked with my JB4, I believe the backend flash will handle the throttle but I will maintain some of the benefits of the JB4.

I performed the SAT flash myself. You are in the Bay Area correct? Let me know if I can be of service.

Evan
Cool that would be great. Yeah I live in San Ramon but I'm alway in San jose since I work at Santana Row. I'll email you after I get some warranty work done at the dealer next week. Thanks Evan.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Booyaazaa
Cool that would be great. Yeah I live in San Ramon but I'm alway in San jose since I work at Santana Row. I'll email you after I get some warranty work done at the dealer next week. Thanks Evan.
Sure thing.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:26 AM
New Members

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: 535xi Wagon
Model Year: 2010

Thanks guys. It certainly is a rare, practical, and capable machine.

It will be even better once I get complete my 6-spd swap and RB turbo upgrade!

Evan
Evan MT swap! We might need to have a Wagon off haha

Tell me more about the swap, having somebody do it for you, converting to RWD?

I am waiting on my upgraded turbos from Hexon Racing hoping for 600+whp.

I still have a lot of things left for this winter before Bimmerfest Booth, coilovers, Quad Exhaust, custom diffuser, custom lip (look up DINMAN E60 M5 lip) blackout trim lots of mis stuff.

Quick shot prior to winter storage and another tear down then a proper shot. Your car looks great by the way very interested in the MT swap as i want to do it as well.

Name:  qcz9XdE.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  463.6 KB

Last edited by Island Road; 02-03-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

Originally Posted by Island Road

I still have a lot of things left for this winter before Bimmerfest Booth, coilovers, Quad Exhaust, custom diffuser, custom lip (look up DINMAN E60 M5 lip) blackout trim lots of mis stuff.

Quick shot prior to winter storage and another tear down then a proper shot. Your car looks great by the way very interested in the MT swap as i want to do it as well.

Nice ride. Make sure you make a thread with how the Hexon upgraded turbo swap goes and how the performance is. Interested on how it goes.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Island Road

Wagon looks beast! Like a clone of mine! Did you buy it with the M5 front end or did you mod that yourself, your car looks similar to "M3this" but he already had black window trim which makes me think it is a different wagon.

Do you have a build thread on your ride? I have a bunch of questions but don't want to clutter up this thread with them.

Great taste in car and mods!

Evan
Old 02-15-2015, 06:07 AM
New Members

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: 535xi Wagon
Model Year: 2010

Wagon looks beast! Like a clone of mine! Did you buy it with the M5 front end or did you mod that yourself, your car looks similar to "M3this" but he already had black window trim which makes me think it is a different wagon.

Do you have a build thread on your ride? I have a bunch of questions but don't want to clutter up this thread with them.

Great taste in car and mods!

Evan
Evan,

Did everything ourselves so far. Well you did give me inspiration for the wheels your emails helped a lot and your right dealing with forgestar can kinda be a PIA.

Bought the wagon stock, and have been building her up. Its going to be shown at bimmerfest east this year so its still a work in progress at the moment. I don't have a build thread but lots of pictures so I will be making one soon. If you have any questions in the meantime shoot me a PM you also have my email. I am curious about your 6 speed swap as i am thinking of going this way.

Dan
Old 02-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Members
Senior Members

Dan,

I totally spaced on that fact that we had previous dialogue via email, lol.

You might be interested in this....
https://5series.net/forums/e60-parts...-rears-141075/

19x11s on the way!