E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Request for more interior pictures

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,

Though if visited "http://e60.doit.wisc.edu" a lot lately, I had never seen there is a forum also. Thnks for all the info on this site.
My dad has recently ordered a 530d and we have picked the exterior colour already, but we aren't sure about the best interior color combination. Thought I could find all the interior combination possibilities at the BMW site, but I can't. Or have I missed a page (otherwise bad information of BMW). In the salesfolder some inch by inch format colours have to do, so some pictures of combinations would help us a lot.

the exterior will be black metallic (black sapphire) shadowline (until confinced otherwise) about the interior black leather / black interior and grey roof is still our best choise. But I'm still searching nice photographs of the following combinations:
-amethist leather, black interior, gray roof
-auburn leather, black interior, gray roof ( These pictures must be it, but I thought the leather would be darker, or is it the photo's fooling? Is it darker in real life?)
-truffle brown leather (in any combination)

It would be great if someone knew a link for those pictures (or made photo's of their own interior combinations which are not in brochure). Since a lot of potential owners visit this site to find extra information it would be great to have all interior combinations online here. (just my 2cents)

greetings from Holland and thnks in advance,

(and yeah, I've already posted this request at another board before I knew this board existed, I'll post the links here if someone can give me any pictures at that other board)
Old 12-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Members

Found the best collection of interior pictures in the cofiguration manager at the german BMW site (www.bmw.de). Auburn looks a lot darker now. Here are the screenshots:

leather dakota beige

leather dakota black

leather dakota trufflebrown

leather dakota grey

leather dakota amethyst

leather dakota auburn

leather nasca beige

leather nasca black

leather amethyst exclusive

leather black exclusive

I've the enlarged photo's over here
Old 12-18-2003, 06:16 PM
520i

I think two tone interior looks better. Tuffle brown not bad thou...I still like auburn.

I always find auburn very modern and refreshing...you should see the real thing. Get into the car, you will know what I mean.

Cheers.
Old 12-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Members

Great pics. Looks like the titanium trim in most (all?) of them. One oddity, why isn't the leather around the shifter auburn in the auburn leather? That would look a lot better, IMO. Looks like the shifter leather wrap is the interier color, rather than the uphostery color.
Old 12-18-2003, 06:24 PM
520i

I think the shifter should be auburn as well...it looks more sportier.
Old 12-18-2003, 06:50 PM
Members

It seems that the surface around the shifter is titanium. That is what you get when you order "titanium trim"? Never seen it in the brochure or other photo's, is it just a American option..?? Pleas answer no...
And yeah I also really like auburn at those pictures, but less at other pictures I've seen. Think there is only one solution, call the dealer and let him find out where I can find a car on a lot with that package...
Old 12-18-2003, 06:53 PM

Mine is wood door handle trim but the shifter is still titanium. Maybe they ran out of wood and need more time for the trees to grow!
Old 12-18-2003, 07:22 PM
Members

Do you have any pictures?
Old 12-18-2003, 08:26 PM
Members

I found the following pictures by going through the bmwusa site. These are the 12 different combinations for us vehicles (Black,Gray,Beige,Auburn) X (Titanium,Poplar,Anthacite)

Beige Titanium

Beige Antracite

Beige Poplar

Gray Titanium

Gray Antracite

Gray Poplar

(continued next post)
Old 12-18-2003, 08:27 PM
Members

Black Titanium

Black Antracite

Black Poplar

Auburn Titanium

Auburn Antracite

Auburn Poplar

Unfortunately, the pictures aren't large enough or bright enought to really show the different trims.

Quick Reply: Request for more interior pictures