DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

help ccc professional problem

Old 08-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

is there anyway to fix the poblem we are facing in the BMW e60 525i 2004

the problem is the CCC (Professional) picture attached which we bought is not compatable with our car because our car is a japanes version and the new one we bought is for a UAE version cars although its working,the daignostic computer at the Dealerwhich is called SSS is asking to replace it with a japanese part number CCC Unit.and unless we dont replace it or solve this problem by some way it wont reprogram all the other modules in the car.

For your information: The GT1 daignosis the car faults and must be program/coded by the SSS (sofware service center) if we replace any part.

how to make the SSS at the Dealer to adopt the CCC (which we bought) by tricking it to accept it? or bypassing it because in its final report it is say's that it can reprogram all the other modules in the car but only after replacing the CCC.
please help me with this.
Attached Thumbnails help ccc professional problem-ccc.jpg  
Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Gone Waiting

Originally Posted by e60hamza' post='453956' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:43 AM
Hello,

is there anyway to fix the poblem we are facing in the BMW e60 525i 2004

the problem is the CCC (Professional) picture attached which we bought is not compatable with our car because our car is a japanes version and the new one we bought is for a UAE version cars although its working,the daignostic computer at the Dealerwhich is called SSS is asking to replace it with a japanese part number CCC Unit.and unless we dont replace it or solve this problem by some way it wont reprogram all the other modules in the car.

For your information: The GT1 daignosis the car faults and must be program/coded by the SSS (sofware service center) if we replace any part.

how to make the SSS at the Dealer to adopt the CCC (which we bought) by tricking it to accept it? or bypassing it because in its final report it is say's that it can reprogram all the other modules in the car but only after replacing the CCC.
please help me with this.
place your old ccc or mask then upgrade yr CIP then place yr new ccc
Old 08-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is SSS fault. All dealers here are complaining about how much stupid this programmer is. Sometimes they can't programm the car even with an SSS suggested part#.

Today I went to the dealer to have my TV tuner enabled. I have two 8.8" CID monitors, so I took the spare one with me, just in case...

With my current monitor installed, SSS asked to replace it with another part# monitor in order to continue programming. All other devices like CCC, bluetooth, etc. were green, what means that they are compatible to the car.
The only red colored device, what means, it has to be replaced, was the CID (I-Drive display)

So, we swapped the display with my spare one and started programming.

The SSS stopped again programming, asking to replace (red colored parts) CCC and ULF (bluetooth module) with another part# ones, the CID was yellow colored what means it just needs coding, but the system didn't continue because we had to replace CCC and ULF module.

So SSS with CIP version 26.00, decided that we must replace the CCC and BT that was programmed without problems with CIP 25.01, because we replaced the I-Drive display.

Conclusion: no TV on Vacation

Are those things crasy, or not???
Is the SSS system stupid or not???

Dealer told me that they have many serious/costly problems with it and that soon BMW will replace SSS with a totally different system that it will allow them, to do what they exactly want.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Members

is there anyway if i could switch the micro chip from the old CCC to New one to fool the SSS and make it program/code it?
Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='454098' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:56 PM
Conclusion: no TV on Vacation

Old 08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by e60hamza' post='454382' date='Aug 2 2007, 03:32 PM
is there anyway if i could switch the micro chip from the old CCC to New one to fool the SSS and make it program/code it?

If you have the knowledge and tools, then DO IT!! and keep us posted