Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Wax on a whole new level - Black Label Synergy reviewed

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Daily Driver
Default Wax on a whole new level - Black Label Synergy reviewed

Name:  syn2.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  93.7 KB

INTENSE!

That is the first word that pops into my head when I think about the Black Label Synergy.

INTENSE water beading.
INTENSE shine.
INTENSE protection.

Black Label Synergy combines Pinnacle's 20 years of premium-carnauba experience with Black Label's amazing, self-crystallizing, nano-glass ceramic coating technology to create a wax that that offers ALL of the aesthetic benefits of premium carnauba wax PLUS ALL of the protection, gloss and performance of a glass coating...

Surface Prep:

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy should be applied to the following surfaces:
  • Paint that has cleansed with Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish or equivalent (surgically clean)
  • Paint that has been sealed with Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Sealant
  • Paint that has been coated with Pinnacle Black Label Coating or similar glass-based coating

You can apply Synergy on top regular paint sealants, BUT it will usually outlast the sealant foundation and compromise performance.

Application:

Simply wipe Synergy on in a thin, even and uniform coat. You can use straight lines, circles or any directional pattern you achieve. Make sure to a achieve thin, even coverage.

Name:  s1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  311.1 KB

Name:  s2-1.jpg
Size:  92.8 KB
(note: Synergy should be applied to a cool surface, out of direct sunlight)

Allow haze to set for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the nano-glass particles to penetrate the paint (or previous coated surface) and form an inorganic/organic bond.

Name:  s3.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  364.6 KB

The residue will wipe away easily. Simply wipe off using a soft microfiber towel. Avoid excessive rubbing.

Name:  s4-1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  77.7 KB

After application, do your best to prevent water exposure for a day and avoid washing for two days.

Protection:

Synergy provides all of the protective elements of a nano-glass ceramic coating including high levels of dirt shedding, UV protection and INTENSE water beading...

Name:  s5.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  512.3 KB

Name:  s6-1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  409.2 KB

Appearance:

The term Synergy means to take the best of any component and make it even better. This couldn't be more true than when it comes to appearance of this amazing coating wax.

It provides the depth of shine and liquidity of a premium carnauba wax (think Pinnacle Souveran) but AMPS it up with the INTENSE gloss, brightness and color saturation of nano-glass coating.

Even though it provides amazing depth of shine, Synergy doesn't mute metallic flake, it enhances it!!!

Name:  s7.jpg
Size:  486.0 KB

Name:  s8.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  102.3 KB

Name:  s9.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  343.4 KB

Even in the shade, the depth of shine and enhanced flake give my Velocity Red Metallic Mazdaspeed an incredible shine. The paint actually looks vibrant, while the reflects shimmer under the surface.

Name:  s10.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  328.7 KB

Name:  s11.jpg
Size:  306.7 KB

Name:  s12.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  268.5 KB

Name:  s13.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  330.3 KB

The Mazdaspeed3 has been criticized for it's "smiley face" appearance, but in this case, it's clearly beaming because it is wearing the world's longest-lasting, more intense paste wax: Black Label Synergy.

Name:  s15.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  356.2 KB

As the director of development of BLACKFIRE, I can honestly say that Synergy takes car wax to a whole new level. While I love BLACKFIRE BlackICE (and prefer its different, liquid-ink look on black), Synergy takes that level of performance and makes it applicable to a full range of paint colors. It will be fun trying to top this.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2005

175 for wax??? am I missing something here? does it come with a happy ending?
Old 08-24-2014, 04:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

$195.00! I kept reading thinking I was going to see something that said if you buy today we will throw in six additional cans, yes, thats SEVEN for the price of one and free shipping but only today folks...