Hi folks, I'm looking to sell my 2010 535xi Alpine white on Natural brown. Asking $16k OBO
, looking for a quick sale and open to reasonable offers. I'd hate to sell it to Carmax, rather that it goes to a worthy owner.
I am the third owner, bought almost a year ago, the car has 57.xxx miles currently. It is in very good condition both mechanically and cosmetically. No accidents, clean carfax, non smoking, all keys and manuals, this was a loved car not a beater.
Options and upgrades:
- Multi contour comfort seats
- Navigation (latest map update)
- Bluetooth, USB, alarm
- HK Logic 7 audio
- Front/rear PDC
- Folding rear seats
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Auto dip mirror
- Comfort access
- Rear spoiler
- SAT flash
- Some coding options (comes with cable)
- Bavarian Technic cable married to car
- Stoptech Street Performance pads all around
- 12mm spacers on rear
- white reflectors front/rear
- Lux angels
- LED interior/trunk lighting
- Black front grilles
- Separate sets of Velour and rubber mats
- Side cupholder from Z4
Car needs nothing - has new brakes, tires are 8 months old, suspension and engine in perfect state, no oil consumption, just a nice clean car. There are a few scratches and nicks here and there as is normal from regular use, not excessive.
I also have an extended warranty through Route 66, (4+ more years or 100k) transferable upon separate negotiation.
You cannot insult me with a lowball offer,
, but I won't sell it for less than I can get at Carmax. Hopefully someone is interested so it doesn't go that way.