Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 10:44 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525xi

Originally Posted by supratreo
dont forget to plaster links to the threads on this forum on EVERY forum you or your friends are on.
Sounds like a plan!

Umnitza Business Review in Concord, CA - San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California BBB

21 complaints, getting there!
Old 08-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

So that everyone is aware of the kind of customer we are dealing with. We reasonably work with everyone, but hopefully other people will see what they see and draw their own conclusions of this. We will not work with any 3rd part service like BBB to resolve any issues with the customer. We are however more than willing (as you will see) to work out any amicable agreement.

We did make a mistake sending this customer the VXX instead of the Mtech V3, It was actually a simple mistake due to pricing. See, originally the Mtech V3 was priced the same as the VXX incorrectly and our shipping people did make a mistake (Tim and Adam).

However, since the customer is in Canada and has already installed the VXX product. We offered some alternatives. We did ask the customer to send the product back for exchange, but not after it's installed. Electrical products once installed cannot be returned unless faulty and then they are simply warrantied for the life expected of the product.

We have not denied warranty to this customer. We offered reasonable alternatives for the customer, however he's chosen to request blackmail level requests for parts that we cannot agree to. We actually offered an interior LED kit valued at $69.99 and some bulbs to accomodate for the price difference that the customer simply never paid for in the first place.

Some of you take the side of the customer regardless. Some of you will say we're awful and that we can't be trusted. But nothing could be further from the truth. We have hundreds of happy customers, here are just a few reviews in the last 3 weeks!

Graf H.
Brentwood, TN
5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Love the BMW headlights! One finally burned out a bulb. They got me going in 3 days. Keep up the good work, guys!
Joe R. (JOE ROSA) - a member on this forum.
Schaumburg, IL

5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Extremely satisfied with Umnitza's products and customer service. They have gone out of their way to make me happy. They even helped me ship big ticket items bought from other resellers. I bought their M5 body kit painted for my E60 BMW and couldn't be happier. They're very knowledgeable with their products and help you with the decision making. I give then five stars.
Jordan M.
Lafayette, LA

5.0 star rating 8/16/2013
I would just like to express how impressed I am with your customer service. Even a year after my purchase you are still quick to respond to my questions. Even though my issue is from how I installed the rings, your dedicated to help me fix the problem. Umnitza is definitely my lighting source for all future mods!
Keith M.
Boston, MA

4.0 star rating 8/16/2013
Purchased Orion V2 angel eyes from Umnitza and had some trouble with the install as the instructions were not overly clear. However, I reached out to Umnitza support and they promptly called to walk me through possible solutions, figured out my problem in 10 minutes. Great support, great product, would definitely buy from Umnitza again
Terence Y.
Owings Mills, MD

5.0 star rating 7/29/2013
Called up Umnitza and spoke with Tim who provided me with excellent customer service. Ordered the Predator Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes for my 2013 BMW E92 M3. Man, their product is amazing! After installation, my opinion is that all BMW headlamps should come like this from the factory. Umnitza's awesome angel eyes combined with their great customer service makes me one happy customer!
Marc Z.
Howell, NJ

5.0 star rating 7/7/2013
I went to Umnitza for rims on my 2000 BMW 540 (E39). I was worried about fitment because I was upgrading to 19" rims. They assured me that with the correct tires, fitting 19s would be no problem as long as I followed their guidelines. I waited anxiously for the rims to arrive, which they shipped very quickly. Had my local shop throw them on, and it was a perfect fit, just as promised.

They've got a loyal customer for all my BMW needs!!!
Vincent G.
Bay Shore, NY

5.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I have been ordering products from Umnitza for years and they never cease to amaze me. The LED rings they offer are Great products. Recently I ordered a set of wheels and for no reason they upgraded the shipping to overnight from CA to NY at no cost!! I had to leave a 5 star review for that alone.Their customer service is great also! Responded to emails quickly and informatively.Truly made this purchase painless. Cant wait to buy from again!
Thank you!
Richard P.
Aurora, CO

4.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I contacted Umnitza regarding their ICE Lite BMW LED Upgrade Angel Eyes (H8). They answered my concerns, I placed the order and had the product within the specified shipping time. I installed the LED's in no time flat (5 minutes), but had concerns regarding the extended cables and adaptors.. sent an email and had a response within the hour (by then I had already sorted my issue but that aside and hour is a decent amount of time.. ) and so far everything is still good.

Pro's: Fast (even for someone who really wants instant answers) communication, clear instructions and overall satisfied experience.

Con's: The brightness of the LED's shown in their ad is not comparable to the brightness I am actually receiving from the lights.. inner lights are bright, outer halo's are not even close to the ad's brightness. Kind of sad there, as that was what I was going for..
Jon S.
Pleasanton, CA

5.0 star rating 5/20/2013
My son has been buying headlight conversions here for years. My Prius headlight bulb went dead three years later, and Umnitza replaced it on the spot, with the difficult maneuver necessary on the right hand Prius light.

The BMWs are lined up outside getting fixed up- maybe instead of ordering from the web store, bring your car in and let the experts size it up.
And now for the blackmail/extortion of AMG80

Originally Posted by Amg80
Originally Posted by umnitza
I'm sorry you feel that way. We cannot offer you 50% off a $2100 product.
Shipping is about $25 and the bulbs are $11.99.
This is a reasonable offer given your situation.
Think it over, maybe you'll be happy with that and future discounts on other products but there is no way we can offer you $1100 off our product...

I don't understand your request.
You're requesting over 50% off a $1499 + $599 product? You consider this fair?
Hella OE Xenon E60 Projectors Celis Technology [HellaOEXenLC] - $1,499.00 : Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service|87748 66489 That product is not something we can offer you.

here's what we can offer you:
Free shipping for:
1) standard priced Ambience kit
2) Free titanium bulbs X 2 sets (front and rear if your car is pre-lci).

Unless I missed something...maybe you can explain better.

let's do this, what are your exact issues, how can I help resolve them? Give me your desired outcome also, then let's find you a solution.
Look sir, we're trying to work things out, and name calling and inflammatory posts don't help situations get resolved. If you want to flame, that's your prerogative, but we're extending an olive branch, no need to swat it away, be polite and work with us. if you won't, then, I guess we tried.
I'm sure there was a mistake and we'd like to work with you but your post if professionally and personally inflammatory and we're asking you politely to work it out and remove the post.
Excuse me? I'm just being honest, It's something you guys should learn how to do.

What can you guys possibly do to fix the problem, that won't cost me anymore money or time that you guys wasted of mine?
I've deleted my post and I'm listening...
I'm not asking for much, all I want is for you guys to send me the Mtec3 and then I will bring it to my installer to get the VVX pulled, so I can send it back to you guys. That way it will save me money. I have already payed my installer $50 two times already, because of the ICE lite and the VXX.

And I will purchase the "Hella OE Xenon E60 Projectors Celis Technology" with the optional $599 2008 style adaptive bi-xenon LCI upgrade at 50% off the retail price.

Then I would be very satisfied, as this has taken up a lot of my time, given me a big headache and costed me a lot of money.

I will also buy these 2 products at regular price.

Umnitza Ambience 17pc Interior LED for E60
Predator Titanium - Electro-Polish Bulbs

That way I can install everything all at once.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I follow your reasoning or your request.
Would you mind letting us give you a call to discuss this?

You asked me for my desired outcome, what is there not to understand? I have wasted $100 on installs and taken 2 full days off work to do the installs and i'm still dealing with this. Why don't you guys just tell me what you can do to resolve it then.
So your telling me, for all the headache and time you guys put me through. Your giving me a bulb that cost $11.99 to compensate for all that trouble? Is that some sort of insult?

Honestly don't worry about it, you guys will lose more then the 50% off the projector headlights long term, then doing the right thing for a customer. Keep in mind I do go on all the BMW forums where you guys do all your spamming!
I think I'll pass on that deal.

Just send me the Mtec3, what I originally ordered and when I receive it. Ill get them installed and i'll send you back the VXX.
Originally Posted by 1Grn Bmr
Check this out: http://corruptauthority.com/corrupti...-play-scandal/. Umnitza may have a point.
Originally Posted by dwlink
+1 This is old news. The BBB is totally corrupt. Too bad anyone hardly knows.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/bett...-ross-12136209

Last edited by umnitza; 08-22-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:01 AM
New Members

Default Little Cali Bitches in training to become full blown Bitches.

I can't believe that this forums allows this type of vendor bashing. There must be a reason.

https://5series.net/forums/buyer-sel...eviews-134534/
Old 08-31-2013, 11:12 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2006 525xi

The lies and more lies, from the scums of Umnitza.

So now your saying that you made a mistake of sending me the cheaper VXX because of pricing similarity? Seriously, shouldn't you be telling me that instead of going on the forums? lol.

And when did you guys ever say you could not return it because it was installed because of electrical? You should really be telling me this instead of hiding in your little mouse hole and ignoring my emails. And don't even make the excuse of saying that its because you guys have hundreds of messages a day that you did not see my messages, nor feel like it was important enough to address. So what you guys are really trying to tell me is that you have hundreds of complaints a day to deal with?

here's what we can offer you:
Free shipping for:
1) standard priced Ambience kit
2) Free titanium bulbs X 2 sets (front and rear if your car is pre-lci).

Unless I missed something...maybe you can explain better.
Where did you offer me 69.99 LED lights?

"Standard priced" is the key word. You offered me lights that were under $15 bucks for free and free shipping on he LED lights. That's what you guys mean right?

It's unfortunate that we have to deal with this on the forum, but you guys left me no choice when the only time I can get a response is when I go on the forums. You guys can have the $300 bucks you guys scammed from me, that's peanuts to me. I rather make sure no one orders from you guys to save innocent victims from going through what I went through with you guys.

Here are a few more reliable and unbiased reviews.

Umnitza Inc - Concord, CA

Umnitza Reviews - umnitza.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Ripoff Report | Jrhaile Complaint Review California: 408609

Ripoff Report | Umnitza Complaint Review Concord, California: 1080027

Umnitza Business Review in Concord, CA - San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California BBB

I will NEVER... EVER... buy from Umnitza again

SCAM ALERT *** UMNITZA *** HELP please if you can

There is just so many bad reviews about Umnitza, I do not have the time to post it all. This is what I found in 5 minutes

Umnitza is #1 in the scam game.