Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find it really strange that the body shop had to do so many modifications, when I took my front bumper / back bumper / side skirts in to get installed the fitment was almost perfect. The body shop guys even mentioned that the material used in the bumper was really good quality and they were very suprised that it was aftermarket.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a little insight from my part...

Matt is a stand-up guy and lives up to his promises. As far as the bumpers goes. It is AFTERMARKET and aftermarket products is what it is. It will require some modifications and it will not be 100% perfect.

I had purchased the M5Tech kit and ofcourse when it came to installation, the front bumper needed modification for it to fit and the washer bracket also needed some modification for it to fit. YES it was frustrating but John & Leo at ///Motorcepts did an outstanding job with the paint work and installation. (Thanks John & Leo).

The rear M5 bumper has a slope/droop at the bottom where it looks shitty. I am ordering an OEM M5 rear bumper as I type now.

With that said, you cannot be too upset with the company that sells these products at a low cost price. After all it is Aftermarket.

Trinity Autosport and other companies on eBay sells the same bumpers, and these bumpers are all coming from one factory in China.

If you are dissatisfied with the aftermarket bumpers these companies sell, go buy yourself OEM bumpers.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

Matt is a great guy, with great vision for what he's doing with Umnitza. I've seen the company grow from the begining, where Angel eyes for the E46 became the standard aftermarket lighting, now body kits and other accessories for other models and brands... They've been in the industry for 10+ years, he deal direct with factory, carry more parts than many reputable vendors here, and got enough cult followers just from the 3's alone.... Enough said.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW M5

I didn't have any issues with Umnitza. Ordered full mtech kit last Tuesday and got it 3 days later! Nice product and great communication. Getting painted/installed tomorrow and will post pics when I get the car back.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 550i M Sport. GPS, Satallite, Active suspension, Silver over Black in color with beige. 68k on the clock. My 10th BMW in forty years.
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 550 Msport

Originally Posted by sachal007
i am sorry, but my experience with MATT has been nothing but exceptional. As far as fitting the bumpers, I think a decent auto body shop should have no issue installing your parts. I was informed by my body shop that the kit was pretty straight forward.

not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating.
"not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating".

My forty five years in sales, I have a BIG stick I could bring
Old 06-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Members

My Ride: 2009 535i xDrive; Black Sapphire Metallic; Premium, Cold Weather Packages, Navi, PDC, 20% Solargard Tint

Originally Posted by Cricketts
"not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating".

My forty five years in sales, I have a BIG stick I could bring
I got some angel eyes and had some issues installing them, I called them, they walked me through it.

Then I had some issues w/a random light going on and off, and messaged my concern on a Sunday, they got back to me within 1 hour (despite being closed!).

Nice people with good service, and will definitely have my repeat business.

-Neil
Old 08-02-2013, 09:48 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2006 525xi

I have had a terrible experience with umnitza and will not be ordering anything from them again. A lot of there statements on there website is false. Like how every angel eyes is the brightest on the market and also that every angel eyes does not flicker. And them promoting the VXX is misleading, I would be promoting it also, if I made a lot more profits then the mtec3.

I have ordered the Mtec3 from them and what I received was the VXX. They have been avoiding to send me the Mtec3, so im pretty much stuck with the VXX aka twinkle lights.

Thank umnitza for making my car look like a Honda.

I can go on for hours, but im exhausted now from there lies, false statement, poor customer service and treacherous ways.

I too have been a victim of Corporate Bullying
Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW 525

have you guys filed with the BBB?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:07 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2006 525xi

Originally Posted by supratreo
have you guys filed with the BBB?
Good idea, these bullys we call Umnitza must be stopped.

I'm going to file a complaint, anyone with me? Let's form a secret consortium called "Bumnitza" to restore order back to the BMW forms and to stop there forum

We can start here ==>Umnitza Business Review in Concord, CA - San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California BBB

Wow 19 complaints is not too impressive!

Lets try to make it 100 complaints
Old 08-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW 525

dont forget to plaster links to the threads on this forum on EVERY forum you or your friends are on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!