Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 01:34 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e46, e39, is250

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
I have not purchased anything from Umnitza even though I was planning to buy the M5tech kit from them since they're closer to where I live than Trinity. But as far as I know, Umnitza has pretty much answered all my questions so I cannot comment whether Umnitza is a bad vendor to deal with but Fela0303, for a moment there, I thought you were an alias of Umnitza since you just joined to add those comments. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you but that was the first impression I got when I read your replies.

Dear sir rctmthouse, i strongly encourage to search me up of various bmw related forums. i'm regularly on e46fanatics, bimmerforums, bimmerfest, and r3vlimited. same name on all the forums, feia0303.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
Trinity sucks in prices but service is goodUmnitza will probably chime in here that 99% of the customers are happy and just dont say anything which is true, most dont. However; unhappy customers are far more vocal and as long as they arent asking for anything absurd its best to handle it right away

Originally Posted by e60oholic
I got my m5tech front, m5 skirts, and mtech rear from Umnitza and everything went great. Matt called me directly to confirm my order after i paid via paypal and was very nice on the phone. I had a few fitment issues but he was quick to email me back with how to make it work some trimming required etc. . Greyhound worked out perfect for me took the pickup down to my station 15 mins away. Took about a 10 days to ship to NY from Cali but hey thats normal. I have nothing bad to say about them but everyone has different experiences. I would not hesitate to deal with Umnitza again.

Originally Posted by Persian_535i
I've made two purchases from Umnitza in the past and haven't had any bad experiences with them yet.
"No Onions" - your opinion is your opinion and how you see it is how you see it, I will not attempt to change your perception because by the tone of your post, there is no changing it. However, I will say that I have the PM's we've sent back and forth and I believe in my mind I did everything I could to make you happy, I obviously failed in some ways but I know that I did everything I could - as a final note, I don't have time to chase your exhaust shop, if after 4 attempts to get in contact with someone failed, I'm not going to try 5 and waste my time.

We do not berate, attack, or control customer interactions. I think it's a personality of the business that we have so many very very happy customers to the point of cult following in some cases, and the reverse is often possible. Some of our customers attack us at every chance they get, while others (like feia0303 love us). feia0303 is not an employee. feia0303 is a customer that dropped in and actually saw this thread open and felt compelled to reply. We do not condone the tone of course, but we do not have control over what our customers - in defense or attack say about us.

We all know that the opposite of love is hate, and we do hope that the OP will one day cool off and reconsider. We do have a lot of customers, not as many as we want or hope, and we don't hide the number - you can look it up on any of 8 forums we support.

If you want to consider our customer's happy comments with those here, we have them listed below (it's a quick search).
Old 05-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by feia0303
These so-called "clowns" are in business because they don't let feisty, hormonal "enthusiast" like you ruin their streak.
I don't really like any newB douchebags posting on here, like we know them, but DAYUM, that was a big sentence lol I don't think he knows how big pjinca is IRL tho

k, y'all carry on bashing each other and kissing vendor ass, or whatever y'all were up to
Old 05-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I don't really like any newB douchebags posting on here, like we know them, but DAYUM, that was a big sentence lol I don't think he knows how big pjinca is IRL tho

k, y'all carry on bashing each other and kissing vendor ass, or whatever y'all were up to
fuckin V
Old 05-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 545i CSR

Umnitza you should have provided at least 1000 links to happy customers and it would ring.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

feia0303 is obviously a paid poster by Umnitza.

Umnitza, I too have all the messages. In your opinion, what went right with this transaction? Have I said anything false in this thread?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Your car looks pretty good with our products on it.

Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!-img_0454-1024x719-.jpg
Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!-img_0458-1024x768-.jpg
Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!-img_0461-1024x768-.jpg

I've said what I needed to say above about this issue. Some things could have been done better, but we did bend over backwards in many points along the way on this order and a certain inconsistent level of communication was unfortunately what I believe led to this feeling of ill will. I wish you best of luck and do hope that the products provide you years of enjoyment.

BTW - Feia0303 - or Sophia as she is known in the real world was not paid (in fact she simply came by to see about parts for her new car and you're welcome to contact her).
Old 05-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

i am sorry, but my experience with MATT has been nothing but exceptional. As far as fitting the bumpers, I think a decent auto body shop should have no issue installing your parts. I was informed by my body shop that the kit was pretty straight forward.

not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

Originally Posted by umnitza
Your car looks pretty good with our products on it.

Attachment 121240
Attachment 121241
Attachment 121242

I've said what I needed to say above about this issue. Some things could have been done better, but we did bend over backwards in many points along the way on this order and a certain inconsistent level of communication was unfortunately what I believe led to this feeling of ill will. I wish you best of luck and do hope that the products provide you years of enjoyment.

BTW - Feia0303 - or Sophia as she is known in the real world was not paid (in fact she simply came by to see about parts for her new car and you're welcome to contact her).
Your company is terrible, your customer service is piss poor, and there is nothing that you did to correct this.

Please state what you bent over backwards doing, because there is nothing I can recall. Is my memory that bad? Please show/tell exactly what you did.

The car looks great since I payed extra for the body shop to do the necessary modifications to make everything fit properly.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by No Onions
Your company is terrible, your customer service is piss poor, and there is nothing that you did to correct this.

Please state what you bent over backwards doing, because there is nothing I can recall. Is my memory that bad? Please show/tell exactly what you did.

The car looks great since I payed extra for the body shop to do the necessary modifications to make everything fit properly.

i think your bodyshop dicked you over man and i think they used the fact the parts were aftermarket to fleece you a bit too. Ive seen tons of shops do this. Umnitzas rep kits are from the same vendor as trinity and yet only people that buy from Umnitza seem to have any fitment issues. Its a REP KIT first off. Fitment will be ok at best. Second you went to a shop that probably got you on the extra just because.

Quick Reply: Umnitza - WORST EVER!!!!