Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza has horrible customer service

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 05:25 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Umnitza has horrible customer service

Last Wednesday I placed an order for M5 wheels from Umnitza. There was an initial issue with them because they could not ship to an address that is not the billing address. So I changed my address with my bank and Umnitza immediately charged my card. But the next day they said they still did not receive the payment meanwhile my bank said it was charged and taken out the previous day. I have called 2 times a day since Thursday last week and they do not pick up my phone. But if i call from a different telephone number they pick up the phone right away (that to me is them avoiding me). They keep telling me they will update either my phone call and/or email. Yesterday I emailed them and finally got a reply. They said they have been out of office since last week. So they charged my card took my money, avoided me, and when they do respond a week later they said they will ship it out today and let me know of the tracking info. Just letting everyone know to beware of these guys. Unfortunate because I was planning on get front and rear bumpers from them but not anymore.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM
New Members

Called today and still got the same response. I will call my bank and reverse the transaction unless they contact me by the end of the day.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Members

i agree 100% i left messages about the mtech front rear and sides and nobody returned my phone calls! even left a PM for them to call me. nobody has called.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Let's be 100% on what happened.
The customer's original order was placed an using a fiancee's card with a billing address in 1 state, while the ultimate destination was located in a different state altogether with a different name etc.

Our bank placed an immediate hold on the funds and we didn't see your funds for 1 week while we chased your bank, our bank, and anyone else that would help us identify if this was fraud - almost 10000% for your (the customer's) protection (though of course it helps us to identify a problem if there is fraud by being a little patient as well).

We have since resolved the issue with this customer and the wheels are on their way. We work very hard and we receive over 300 phone calls daily and handle almost all of them.
----
MinnesotaR6, I saw your PM, in fact, I'm pertty sure this is you:
give me a call tomorrow
612XXXXXX21

We've called that number and it just rang and rang, would you perhaps PM us another time and give us the corrected number again?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:41 PM
New Members

Well since you want to be 100% straight lets tell everyone what really happened. I placed the order in on a Wednesday. Not 10mins went by when you called me. Which I then directed you to my fiancee. You said it was placed on "hold" due to the wheels being shipped to a different state. You also told her you would call her back. The next day she called you which you replied with you were busy and that you still did not have the money. That was a lie because the bank said you had the money yet you told us you did not. Every day we would call you and get no response but when we would call from a different number you would pick up the phone and put us on hold. I sent numerous emails with no response. After 7 business days of you ignoring my calls/emails I then sent an email stating if I do not have an update I will cancel the order. You then sent an email saying "sorry it will be shipped soon". So like I said you guys have horrible customer service, lied, and ignored me until I said I was going to cancel the order.

No where on your website does it say you can not ship to an address that is not the bill address, you actually have an option to ship to a different address. Yet you still were very easy to communicate before you received the funds which once you did receive it you went MIA.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

I'm sorry, your account is completely accurate only from your perspective.
The chain of events were different.
Our merchant processor put your funds on hold, your bank wouldn't have released them to you, so it would appear as though they were in our hands, they were not.
Our owner was the one that called you and he handled your transaction. When I received your email I forwarded to him about the cancellation. It was then that he called and confirmed that the bank (our bank and merchant processor) had approved the transaction but had not followed up with us for the release.

You are right, you got them shipped immediatley after you wanted to cancel but it was in good faith because we placed a call with the bank immediately thereafter and they confirmed it was a legitimate transaction and lifted the holds on the funds.

In any case, I hope you are happy with the wheels, please give us a call if you need any other help.