Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

UMNITZA - Don't make the mistake to buy from them!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 08:47 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: remapped & modded E60 525d
Model Year: 2006
Angry UMNITZA - Don't make the mistake to buy from them!

Ok, so here is my story. I bought a month ago an Angel eyes kit (10W H8) for my E60, after 2 and a half weeks arrived and after one more week I installed them.

After the 10 minutes installation in my own repair shop, when I switch on the parking lights, SURPRISE, one of them it's not working, it give a very very low light output, I told them but they refused to give me a solution of this case by continuously suggesting that I broke them. I asked the electrician who works in my repair shop and he said that even if that would be possible (but it's not, the connectors are made so you can't go wrong) it wouldn't get fried right away but in some time or so, and this is not the case, I haven't seen that bulb to give more light NEVER, so it has been broken from the start, I don't know if this is a manufacturer problem, a shipping problem or a reseller problem, but certain is that in this case a serious\decent\educated customer would replace the kit or give you a refund, but this is not the case.

Umnitza is still suggesting that I installed them wrong. Even a 10 year old boy would know how to install this.

Here you can see some photos: Umnitza FAIL Photos by Razvan_Murgu | Photobucket

Sorry for bad quality but my phone can't do better.
PS: I should have taken into consideration all the bad reviews here and everywhere on the internet about Umnitza. I am PRO like most of the guys to get them banned.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM
New Members

My Ride: '08 535 xiT, '11 K1300S

I purchased mine from them about a month ago also. Mine is working perfectly fine, same brightness on both sides. Have you compared them while the bulbs are not mounted in your headlight housing? Not sure if possible, but could your leds not lined up with the optics/halo when mounted?

I have purchased multiple items from them in the past, but I have received speedy and nice services from them. I hope they will make it right with you.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Members

My Ride: remapped & modded E60 525d
Model Year: 2006

Again, there was a manufacturing mistake probably, I gived up on trying to solve this as I realized that the products that they are selling i can find on ebay.de where i usually buy things and there has never been a problem with anything. (returns, money back or things like that)

I bought another set from there. As I said previous to them, i don't give a crap about 130$ , it's all about their attitude, they should have thinked twice before starting selling parts that people who buy from them probably are more interested about customer support and not money (especially for small products, which i guess are the most selled) , I guess that nobody who owns a E60 cares so much about 130$ when they are treated like crap.

They told me after I started this thread and opened a paypal case that if I will delete the thread and close the case they will refund me, also I should have sent the bulb back for checking etc. I prefered to leave things as they are and inform everybody about their custom support and lose those 130$.

BTW, the AE were installed perfectly, I am not at my first AE kit and neither is my electronist. (You can clearly see with eyes that one is very bright and one is not at all, the photos aren't revealing the real picture)

Originally Posted by UMNITZA
Here's what's going to happen if you want our support:
1) You will edit/remove your post here:
UMNITZA - Don't make the mistake to buy from them!
We will not help until you do. If you don't remove. Then we'll know you probably broke the bulb.

2) You WILL send any and all information you electrician found out to us so we can send it to our engineer.

3) You WILL stop the paypal claim. Today.
Again (for you possible Umnitza customer) , don't do IT, don't buy from them because as you can see they can put any condition they want to give you support, they might as well chose not to do it if they didn't sleep well at night so.. I chose to not give them the joy to manipulate me and I didn't do any of those things. Take this UMNITZA , and next time when somebody tells you nicely that they don't give a crap about that amount of money, please believe them. If you want I can send you a package with your product broken in pieces by my foot.

Last edited by dj_rzn; 12-04-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

This situation isn't as you describe at all.
The information appears quite manipulated and is different from what actually happened.

I'm truly sorry this situation went as far as it did, but sometimes you simply can't please everyone. Our team will redouble our efforts so that if there is even the slightest possibility we were at fault in your situation in any way, we will eliminate any future doubts for other customers.

In your case, it is clear you are not willing to work with us (though you did close the paypal claim). I'm not interested in an argument. I'm interested in helping every customer get their warranty, product, support, and information when and where they want it. That is what all of us here at Umnitza want.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 550i m sport lci

i got a defective set for one of my cars and called umnitza they took care of the issue right away sent the def. set back got the replacement set within a couple of days! here in boston ...just saying for a shop that pumps this many orders they do pretty good....
Old 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Members

My Ride: '08 550i RD SPORT CATLESS QUAD EXHAUST, DINAN INTAKE, RPI, 3D DESIGN CF AERO, COILOVER, 19" OEM 172's

I refuse to deal with Umnitza. Just one of many one and done customers.