Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Question about member to member transactions

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525i Silver Gray/Gray Dakota Leather | Steptronic | Cold Weather | Xenon | Premium Package Modifications: M Aero Kit | Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill | K&N Air Filter | Charcoal Filter Removed | Radenergie R10 Silver 20" soon | kW coilover V3 | SprintBooster soon | M5 trunk finisher Next planned mods: ?Hamann quad exhaust + Hamann quad rear diffuser + Hamann Front Lip?

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='396763' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:15 AM
I would like to pay him by Paypal, there is no doubt.
I will try to tell him make a Paypal account. Do you know how much time takes Paypal activation?
It's really fast to set up a Paypal account. Less than 10 minutes I'm sure.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

use this Nikos! safest way! I know them best in EU.

Till you do not get your brakes, and you do not call Fortis, that the goods are as you agreed your money=price for goods WILL NOT be transfered to the seller!!!!

YOu transfer the full amount to the escrow's co account they may also have a one in Greece, and they keep it a gurantee until you notify them that the goods are OK and you are satisfied.+ youc an track it where is it and all, good luck! ats
Old 02-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whentmets' post='396985
Even with the best intentions from both sides, there is no protection from misrepresented items. Hypothetically, how a case of warped rotors will be resolved?
Seller's reliability and buyer's risk issue, that is included in every used parts purchase. I'm sure that it doesn't exist in the specific case.

Thank you
Old 03-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Contributors

If you dont mind, use WESTERN UNION. You can give the money to western union, they give you a receipt, but you can set like a password (more like an answer to a question) that the money receiver must tell to Western Union before he can cash out the cash, after you put the money into western union, scan a copy of it, taking out the code and password of course (cover it with something when scanning), and send to the seller, letting him know that the money is in Western Union, and the minute the brakes arrive, you will give him the answer to the question (password), then he can just go and cash it out.

The other way is, to find a member that you both trust, and you transfer the money the middle guy, and once you receive the brakes, let the middle guy give the money to the seller. But you must find a reliable guy that you BOTH trust, and he or she is not closer or more biased to one person.

BTW, if you put money in western union, then somehow the deal falls through, and you want to get your money back, you need to wait 4 weeks until they return your money.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Contributors

Alex,
Please step up as a man and provide your explanation as a long/trustworthy E60.net member.
Why are you afraid of provide your personal information such as just name and address? Stranger can get your junk mail and get your name and address, why not with Nick?
Do you think Nick will post your name and address on this forum or internet?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='396684' date='Feb 28 2007, 05:34 PM
He prefair to deliver the package to the carrier without any information on it. Just the recipient's address.

Dear lier, not to a carrier, but to a person who you know in my city .
It is different, VERY different .
I wanted to bring there the box opened to permit to your 'friend0 to see all parts .
Old 03-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by my530i' post='397197' date='Mar 1 2007, 07:14 PM
Alex,
Please step up as a man and provide your explanation as a long/trustworthy E60.net member.
Why are you afraid of provide your personal information such as just name and address? Stranger can get your junk mail and get your name and address, why not with Nick?
Do you think Nick will post your name and address on this forum or internet?
I haven't to explain nothing here : I have given 3 ways to nicke60gre to do the payment and the exchange .
Nick wants to joke and waste time .
And I don't have months to waste for him and for a pair of calipers .

Doesn't he trust me ?
Doesn't he want brakes ?
No problem, they will rust in the garage for next 50 years, I don't need his few money to survive .
Otherwise I will go to the dealer and I will tell him to sell them to somebody who has a 630i, 530d, 530i, 520i, 523i, 525i, 525d, etc. etc. etc. . like he has done with bumpers, mirrors, rims, etc. .

Now he has decided to turn the exchange into a spectacle and play the role of the virtuos hero vs the villain on the forum .
I'm tired to send him 10-20 reply/day, I have a life to live .

Nick, do you want to continue the show still for a long time ?
Or we have to decide that the business is gone and they will in my garage ?
It is cold and damp, but they are made of iron and they are strong guys!
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='397506' date='Mar 2 2007, 11:51 AM
Dear lier, not to a carrier, but to a person who you know in my city .
It is different, VERY different .
I wanted to bring there the box opened to permit to your 'friend0 to see all parts .
Dear friend, be cool
I think you've lost your self control.

The company below is an International carriage company based on Milano.
They are not nobody's friends, they are just doing business over the EU.

GOTTARDO RUFFONI RONDINE SpA
Via delle Azalee, 6
20090 Buccinasco - Milano
Tel: +39 02 488 525 259
Fax: +39 02 488 525 398

You know, and I explained you so many times, that:
One partner of mine here in Athens, is cooperated with them and when I asked him whether he knows, a Milano based carriage company, he suggested Ruffoni at me.

1. They does not accept opened packages.
2. They are not doing check control of packages.
3. They need sender's name and address on the package. (I've communicated with their partner in Athens and they could overcome this problem with my responsibility) ...I will think about it.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE SHIPMENT.

The problem is that one poor man from the poorest country in EU (as you called me in your PM) needs one Ritch Italian seller's valid personal information, for Bank to Bank payment.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='397510' date='Mar 2 2007, 12:11 PM
I haven't to explain nothing here : I have given 3 ways to nicke60gre to do the payment and the exchange .
Nick wants to joke and waste time .
And I don't have months to waste for him and for a pair of calipers .
Doesn't he trust me ?
Doesn't he want brakes ?
No problem, they will rust in the garage for next 50 years, I don't need his few money to survive .
Otherwise I will go to the dealer and I will tell him to sell them to somebody who has a 630i, 530d, 530i, 520i, 523i, 525i, 525d, etc. etc. etc. . like he has done with bumpers, mirrors, rims, etc. .

Now he has decided to turn the exchange into a spectacle and play the role of the virtuos hero vs the villain on the forum .
I'm tired to send him 10-20 reply/day, I have a life to live .

Nick, do you want to continue the show still for a long time ?
Or we have to decide that the business is gone and they will in my garage ?
It is cold and damp, but they are made of iron and they are strong guys!
The most safe way for me, of your 3 possible ways provided, is the "hand to hand" solution.
Why don't you sent me the package and when it arrives, then to pay you? (you already have all my valid personal information)
You want me to do the same, with just a bank account provided by you, in another person's name.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='397538' date='Mar 2 2007, 02:12 PM
The most safe way for me, of your 3 possible ways provided, is the "hand to hand" solution.
Why don't you sent me the package and when it arrives, then to pay you? (you already have all my valid personal information)
You want me to do the same, with just a bank account provided by you, in another person's name.

Nick, are you a drug addict, to guess that with your details I can do something, in case of your fraud (if you don't trust me, I don't trust you), with details of a person who live 2000 km from me in another country ?
For 400e, BTW .

No dear nick, without money brakes remain in my hand .
I sell parts, you buy paying them if you are interested .

Hand to hand ?
From *two* months I tell you the "hand to hand" solution would be the best .

How to make simply thing difficult : write to nicke60gre!

Stop discussing here, I begin to miss your PMs

Quick Reply: Question about member to member transactions