Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Extremely bad Buyer : ioannis K. Cargroup Motors SPRL

Old 02-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Just writing to complain about a guy called ioannis K. from Cargroup Motors SPRL

He bought a set of V6 cables from me and on the 19 November 2009 he contacted me to tell me that he connected them wrong and blew one side. As a good will gesture I agreed to replace the blown unit but wanted him to send the old one back because I might have been able repair it. Each of these modules are very expensive and failures cost me dearly.

He PROMISED to send it back but asked that I send out a good unit first. I sent out another unit the same day and he received it in 2 days.

Weeks past and when I hadn't received his return I contacted him. On the 17 December 2009 he wrote back saying that his mother was in hospital but was sending it out that day. Now he has cut all communications with me completely, even though I write to him weekly.

A quick search tells me that he runs a car dealership which trades on eBay and some kind of mobile phone shop. So in case you see him, stay clear, He does not live up to his promises. I even gave him enough of warning before I posted this.

CARGROUP SPRL
Sciuto Jonathan
Rue Jules Destrée 127
7390 Quaregnon
Belgique
Telephone : 0032485485485
Fax : 003265510400
E-mail : ioannis55@hotmail.com
http://www.cargroup.be/

Numero de TVA : BE 0891996558

See his ebay shop
http://shop.ebay.fr/cargroup_motors/..._from=&_ipg=25
and his phone shop
http://membres.multimania.fr/gsmpro/index.html
Old 04-02-2011, 01:06 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes it is true i have not sended back the defect module because it burned my light module and it costed me 500? to replace it, i still have the defect module he never wanted to pay it back so i have pay more than 350? for the light module and 500? for the burned one that bmw replaced, so i ask the money before i send it back he says no.
He also use my private informations on internet i also contacter a lawyer in uk for non autorized informations use
Don't buy from this guy if you have any problem he will never pay
If you need informations contact me
Old 04-02-2011, 01:13 AM
New Members

This guy is not correct i had big problem with my light module i had to change it complete and he refused to pay it, i have the complete set i can give it for free to anyone who wants to broke his light module,
Old 04-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

how would a set of cables EVER EVER blow the LCM. That's ridiculous. Unless u decided to connect the wrong side asnd tried tio short it out somehow which still is hard to believe the LCM would be damaged.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Members

bruce_miranda

Bruce Miranda v6 cables are great many forum members use his cables with no problems, his cables work fine with no issues. Bruce Miranda is very understanding and easy to deal with when i comes to his product. i feel that you are taking out your problems on him when this is your own problem and you should do whats right. i know than many member love his cables and are willing to stick up for this good member. thanks for the heads up Bruce Miranda
Old 04-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I stand behind bruce's work and his product he sells, so I don't know how you manage to post such a thing.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06 550i
Model Year: 06

I find it funny that the post sat here for over a year before the person in question responded with any kind of public reply. Seems kinda odd.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

It's like that dude that scammed me, lol.

They seem to magically pop up now and again. My scammer claimed all sort of craziness as well.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Wow!! I missed this thread and a reply more than a year later has got to be a record.

Don't let the responses from this guy fool anyone to think that he has written to me telling me he had problems with his LCM or anything. He did tell me that he connected the modules incorrectly and that blew the internal fuse on the module. I sent him a Brand new one without insisting on the old one being returned first. I always need the old one back just to check what may have gone wrong, so that I can continuously improve my products. Ofcourse till date I've not got the old one back and guys like him have made me change my replace policy, now I don't send a replacement until I receive the old unit or a refundable deposit is paid.

Could "cargroup motors" post even a single email where he made me aware about any of the so called problems that he had with his LCM. On my part I can post numerous emails where he confirms that he connected these wrong, then he was very busy, then his mother was in hospital etc. All the excuses not to send this back. I gave him 3 months to return this and even warned him that I would post feedback, especially since he was a car dealer and at one point even wanted to become a dealer for my cables!

Lastly, John@Motorcepts is absolutely correct. The module CANNOT blow the LCM. Its simply not possible because there is enough protection inside the module. However even if you take +ve and -ve of a light and hold them together the LCM won't blow as a result. The reason being the LCM is designed to detect short circuits that occur across a light bulb and bulbs can often short before they finally blow - ever wonder why your fusebox at home trips when a bulb goes....The resistance of bulbs are almost close to 0 anyway. At the maximum the fuse to the LCM may blow but even that is rare.

Funny that this guy choose to register to the forum just to post a reply :-)
Old 04-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Members

My Ride: 07 525i. titanium grey, cold, premium, 6k headlights, V2 angle eyes, full LED interiors, LED licence plate lights, LED smoke side markers, LCI euro tail lights.

Originally Posted by Cwest
I stand behind bruce's work and his product he sells, so I don't know how you manage to post such a thing.

+ 10

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Extremely bad Buyer : ioannis K. Cargroup Motors SPRL