Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 06:01 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530i
Thumbs up Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)

Forgive me, for I have sinned. Prior to bringing my car to Republic Wraps my headlights looked like this. (I will be uploading the rest of the pictures in subsequent posts).

The reason why this is so special to me, besides the fact that obvious miracle work was done , were the time contraints I had imposed upon Republic Wraps and the manner and care that of which I received.

I had a road trip to Arizona that I've been planning from a few weeks ago and with my luck it just so happened that my passenger headlight blew out on Tuesday of last week (July 2nd), merely two days before The 4th of July. So I decided to jump the gun and order some Orion V4's from Umnitza (big shout out to you guys as well! ); seeing as how I reside within Los Angeles and Umnitza is based in Norcal, I figured I'd have my Orions on Thursday... however I completely overlooked the 4th of July being a holiday-thus there would be no shipping availability (I know how terrible of me ). Which would mean the earliest I would be able to receive my Orions would be Friday, which would mean I'd be drawing ever closer to my personal deadline of Saturday due to my aforementioned road-trip.

It's Friday July 5th now, past noon (by now I'm nearly pulling my hair out as I have to leave the very next day in twenty-four hours), I finally received my Orions from USPS, hopped in my car and was on my way to Marina Del Ray (where Republic Wraps is located).

I rolled up, got out, and unbeknownst to me of course, Republic Wraps (just my luck again ) was "closed", however Chris, who I had spoken to Wednesday night (You're a life saver man) was finishing up some paper work and heard my cries for help as I slightly poked my head into the garage, haha.

I let him know what the deal was and Chris still managed to fit me in his extremely tight schedule, undertake a massive workload while being short-staffed and setting aside his own personal project (Poison Ivy) as well as have the installation/miracle-like work completed for me by 2:00pm the very next day (Saturday July 6th).

Chris and Republic Wraps were topnotch, not only in their customer care, but also in their unparalleled quality and attention to detail as you can see below! Placed under such time contraints (under twenty-four hours mind you), the service I received has been second to none and I will definitely be a customer for life! Remember Chris, in a few months I'm planning on getting an E92 335i

Much love and thanks,
Jeameave

(P.s, if your're local to Los Angeles or even if you're a little farther away, I give my wholehearted recommendation that it would behoove you to contact Republic Wraps if you're in need of any personal detailing and or modifications of your car! 100% worth it and then some!)

Cheers!

Contact Information: https://www.facebook.com/republicwraps?fref=ts

Email: chris@republicwraps.com
Phone: (424) 272-1792
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-1-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-2-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-3-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-4-.jpg  

Last edited by ImTooLegendary; 07-08-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:05 PM
New Members

The before and after!
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-5-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-6-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-7-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-8-.jpg   Extreme Shout-out to REPUBLIC x WRAPS (Why this is special!)-image-9-.jpg  

Old 07-07-2013, 07:09 PM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks Great

Chris and his crew do great work

Old 07-08-2013, 04:04 AM
Members

Looks really great. I can tell you got way to excited by looking at your two last images. LOL
Old 07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

you are far too kind with your words sir! thank you!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E60 M5
Model Year: 2010
Engine: S85

Amazing! night and day difference.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Looks awesome! Can we use your photos on our site?
Old 07-09-2013, 03:04 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by umnitza
Looks awesome! Can we use your photos on our site?
You most certainly can!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:25 PM
New Members

Wow. Amazing before and after !