Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

To everyone on the forum....

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both of the refunds are in the process now! (I issued them both today)

for 5er_sport -- a email to paypal requesting a full refund to him (as this is the only way to do it according to 5er_sport, everyone can verify that with him)

for Khooger -- refund through paypal (Refund ID #5C591411YU177183Y)

It is showing that Khooger's fund will clear on Sep 21st Friday.
I am still awating confirmation regarding 5er_sport's refund from paypal.

This is all the information I got now.

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='471140' date='Sep 18 2007, 07:59 PM
Dude cut the crap, the poor me I'm just careless BS does'nt fly anymore.....!!! refund the money, or you'll start hearing words like wire fraud...
Old 09-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW 545i, SilverGray with 30% tint all around

I still do not feel any sort of sympathy toward ACS5ER. As you all now know, he sent me a set of Breyton rims which he had advertised as in "perfect condition", but shortly afterwards I came to realize that 3 of the rims were bent. I had to go ahead and purchase two new rims for the rear as they were severely bent and had the front one repaired. These are not cheap rims and when I purchased the rims I did not expect to have to experience this whole dilemma. Furthermore Mr Huang left this matter unresolved after I had proposed several methods of coming to some sort of agreement. If he is truly sorry for his what he has done wrong, then I believe he should do something for my losses as well.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Alpine White, Beige Ltr, Sport Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Sound, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Steptronic, Nav, Satellite Radio, Split Fold Rear Seats, V1

Pardon me for being a casual observer here. This is clearly a heated situation that is in the process of being resolved. I just thought I would add a few comments on integrity.

Integrity is a lifestyle. It involves continuously doing the right thing until everyone can count on your actions in all aspects of your life. You can not turn this on and off depending on the situation and where it may be convenient or profitable. Personal integrity is a way of life. Having three different log ins is clearly an attempt to set up a situation that is deceptive at best. There is normal anominity with our logins that should be sufficient for our conversational purposes. We all put some reliance on our collective wisdom which is the purpose of our online community. Honesty should never be compromised.

I will get down off my soapbox now. Best wishes on starting down this new path.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by Bigfoot' post='471144' date='Sep 18 2007, 10:06 PM
I still do not feel any sort of sympathy toward ACS5ER. As you all now know, he sent me a set of Breyton rims which he had advertised as in "perfect condition", but shortly afterwards I came to realize that 3 of the rims were bent. I had to go ahead and purchase two new rims for the rear as they were severely bent and had the front one repaired. These are not cheap rims and when I purchased the rims I did not expect to have to experience this whole dilemma. Furthermore Mr Huang left this matter unresolved after I had proposed several methods of coming to some sort of agreement. If he is truly sorry for his what he has done wrong, then I believe he should do something for my losses as well.
I'm with Bigfoot on this one! Now that he realizes he's busted and that folks know his many aliases and even the full name and mailing address, suddenly he's "this is not so serious as to affect life or my school"? Please!!! He's a rip off artist, and no he's never ripped me off but this guy should be reported to the proper authorities for this type of fraud. He clearly represented goods as "new" or at least "like new" when they were clearly broken. He can claim they were "functional" when sold but that is not what the buyers expected. If the parts are used with condition problems they HAVE to represented as such...

"I dont feel I deserved to be so heavily punished as to be reported to law enforcement or getting expelled from school. Afterall this is my life we are talking about here..." What nerve...
Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

OMG please... I cant believe some of you are still buying his BS. Grad school *Pheesh* With English like that my third grade nephew can write better than this clown. Get lost.

Paypal refund doesnt take that long. I've been refunded multiple times through paypal and have never experienced a delay its F-ing instant.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Oh and you said you did the refund? Log into Pay Pal and do a screen shot, it shows all your transactions, what is there to hide? PROVE IT!!
Old 09-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Until Bigfoot (along with 5er sport and khooger) get 100% of their money back, this issue is not resolved. Personally, I don't buy your sympathy crap either Dennis. Before I realized you were all 3 members, I had some sympathy for you Dennis. I even PM'ed you and asked you to return Rich's money. I didn't ride you or get on you about it. I just told you to do the right thing. Now is a different story. Your transactions under various aliases have screwed multiple members on this forum. Fortunately, this puzzle has finally been solved. Unfortunately for you, you've been caught. What's worse, is that we have some pretty smart members on this forum that plan on taking action against you with the proper authorities. You should be nervous and you should be very concerned about your future. If charges are brought up against you, it will change your life. I don't think anyone here, at this point, is hesitant about moving forward with that.

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole that you can't get out of. Confess to the fact that you scammed these 3 members, refund ALL 3 of them 100% of their money and be done with E60.net. And since a few hundred dollars is not such a big deal to you, these amounts should be negligible. That being said, I can't understand what the hold up is. Paypal refunds are instant.

And if Bigfoot (again, along with the other buyers) do not get their money back within the next 3-5 business days, I am all for contacting the authorities where you live as well as contacting your school. We have a plethora of information and evidence against you. You would be hard pressed to get yourself out of this one, even with an attorney.

Lastly, having a felony record and being expelled from school would stick with you for the rest of your life. Is it worth it? Is it really that worth it Dennis?

If Paypal doesn't pay up, I suggest working out 3 cashiers checks for all 3 members and Fed Ex'ing each of them their checks priority overnight. Just a thought...

Good luck Dennis. The choice is yours...
Old 09-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Members

Why don't I believe that this guy is A) young and in grad school?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by cleared2land' post='471206' date='Sep 19 2007, 12:43 AM
Why don't I believe that this guy is A) young and in grad school?
I believe that Dave (das) figured out that he is at a University, based on his IP address. I'm pretty sure that was confirmed earlier today or yesterday...
Old 09-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='471208' date='Sep 19 2007, 12:45 AM
I believe that Dave (das) figured out that he is at a University, based on his IP address. I'm pretty sure that was confirmed earlier today or yesterday...
True, but why do I believe that this guy's someone who understands completely what an IP address is? "Prolly" even an IPv6 address as far as I know...

Quick Reply: To everyone on the forum....