Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

epilithic

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

I bought the set of OEM 124's that epilithic had for sale. We had good communication throughout, even though I was a little nervous about not using PayPal in case of a dispute. We had a good transaction, everything went smoothly, and I got a good set of OEM wheels that I plan to use for a whole week while my rims are getting a fresh coat of powder coat. All in all it was a good experience, for the price I was not expecting wheels in mint condition, I just wanted wheels that were not cracked or bent - and that is exactly what I got. Were they a little scuffed - yes, but not grotesquely so. Overall, it was a good deal, a good price, and a good experience - Thanks Bro
Old 04-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i

Originally Posted by pjinca
I bought the set of OEM 124's that epilithic had for sale. We had good communication throughout, even though I was a little nervous about not using PayPal in case of a dispute. We had a good transaction, everything went smoothly, and I got a good set of OEM wheels that I plan to use for a whole week while my rims are getting a fresh coat of powder coat. All in all it was a good experience, for the price I was not expecting wheels in mint condition, I just wanted wheels that were not cracked or bent - and that is exactly what I got. Were they a little scuffed - yes, but not grotesquely so. Overall, it was a good deal, a good price, and a good experience - Thanks Bro
Thanks man, yeah ever since PayPal screwed me out of several hundred bucks (they wouldn't honor their fraud insurance) I don't use them anymore. Pleasure doing business with you too. Excellent communication throughout!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn having no paypal must suck I equate that to having no credit LOL.