Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

A BIG thank you to Tony aka quad_m

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525i Silver Gray/Gray Dakota Leather | Steptronic | Cold Weather | Xenon | Premium Package Modifications: M Aero Kit | Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill | K&N Air Filter | Charcoal Filter Removed | Radenergie R10 Silver 20" soon | kW coilover V3 | SprintBooster soon | M5 trunk finisher Next planned mods: ?Hamann quad exhaust + Hamann quad rear diffuser + Hamann Front Lip?

I really appreciate his concern regarding my problem even though you're not obliged to. I felt extremely frustrated when I found out that I received the incomplete items along with the problems at the body shop. It's really heart-warming to have someone who cares, and that made me feel so much better . Therefore, I'd like to express a BIG THANK YOU to him (Tony aka quad_m).
My fellow members, do not hesitate to go to Tony for all your OEM needs. As many other members have stated, Tony is the MAN.

Hari
Old 12-09-2006, 05:15 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by arcleid' post='365156' date='Dec 8 2006, 06:58 PM
I really appreciate his concern regarding my problem even though you're not obliged to. I felt extremely frustrated when I found out that I received the incomplete items along with the problems at the body shop. It's really heart-warming to have someone who cares, and that made me feel so much better . Therefore, I'd like to express a BIG THANK YOU to him (Tony aka quad_m).
My fellow members, do not hesitate to go to Tony for all your OEM needs. As many other members have stated, Tony is the MAN.

Hari

hey Hari,

You're very welcome, as I do for you, I also care for every single member here if anything happens to them I want to help them
and advise them in my best knowledge

thank you again for your kind comments and have a wonderdul day!

best regards,
Tony