Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

got THE BEST Bluetooth Music Streaming w/song name on idrive, steering wheel controls

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 07:16 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 BMW 535xi
Model Year: 2010

Originally Posted by Chalkyuk
Very kind of you. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running lollipop. How would you compare the quality to say FM radio or cd?? I'm gonna have to research the aptx codec you mention as I'm not aware of this.
Like I said, there are a couple of limitations with using bluetooth that are insurmountable. You will have distortion (best avoided by lowering the volume on your phone a few notches). All in all however, the quality is quite good. I have no problems with running this over a CD or the radio.

The apt x codec is supported by most new major phones, your S5 included. However, there aren't many bluetooth receivers that support it. That being said, I did have the HTC Car A100 for a while and to be honest, this module sounds as good if not better. Maybe apt x is overhyped.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
New Members

My Ride: BMW 535i M-Sport

to the OP:

have you compared the sound quality of the viseeo tune2air vs a direct aux input wire ?

reason I ask is because I'm currently running this BT adapter https://www.google.com/search?q=victsing+pt-810&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS590US590&espvd=1&hl=en-US&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sboxchip=Shopping&sa=X&ei= mkHIVIP0FYyyogTi9ICoDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=375&bih =591#spd=14933619680961092192 and I noticed a loss in sound quality vs a direct wire, more specifically much less bass.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Members

My Ride: 535
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Chalkyuk
Very kind of you. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running lollipop. How would you compare the quality to say FM radio or cd?? I'm gonna have to research the aptx codec you mention as I'm not aware of this.
when i had a usb type bluetooth with an audio jack, everytime when i would switch back to the radio, the sound was much louder and i would have to turn it down. With this Viseeo, the quality is the same as radio and i never played a CD in the car, so i wouldn't know.

Originally Posted by christoepurrr
to the OP:

have you compared the sound quality of the viseeo tune2air vs a direct aux input wire ?

reason I ask is because I'm currently running this BT adapter https://www.google.com/search?q=vict...19680961092192 and I noticed a loss in sound quality vs a direct wire, more specifically much less bass.
never used the wired connection, but this bluetooth has a lot of base and is the same quality as the radio. I love it!!!

PLUS i don't have to take my phone out and mess with pressing play and all that crazy stuff i used to do.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:11 PM
New Members

My Ride: 08 535xi Wagon

Originally Posted by seven11
when i had a usb type bluetooth with an audio jack, everytime when i would switch back to the radio, the sound was much louder and i would have to turn it down. With this Viseeo, the quality is the same as radio and i never played a CD in the car, so i wouldn't know.

never used the wired connection, but this bluetooth has a lot of base and is the same quality as the radio. I love it!!!

PLUS i don't have to take my phone out and mess with pressing play and all that crazy stuff i used to do.
Thanks for the info. Does the iDrive bluetooth phone interface still work? Does it pair to both devices simultaneously?
Old 01-29-2015, 08:22 PM
Members

Originally Posted by rev run d
Thanks for the info. Does the iDrive bluetooth phone interface still work? Does it pair to both devices simultaneously?
yes it does. i use an iPhone 5 but i am pretty sure pairing to both devices simultaneously depends on your phone, not on the Viseeo or BMW bluetooth.

the phone works thru the BMW bluetooth and the music plays thru AUX using Viseeo and the best part is that the music starts to play automatically. dont have to reach into my pocket to find the phone, unlock it, start the app and press play anymore!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:09 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 535xi

I have to post on this thread one more time to tell you guys how good this dongle really is. I've used blueetooth aux adapters before and this one blows them all away.

The ease of use, and quality of sound really make it worth the premium.

If you're still on the fence, the only other option I can suggest is to either get a USB flash drive and it load it up with your music, or a used iPod classic and do the same thing. I prefer to only sync one device, so using my phone is perfect. If you're like me, stop waiting and just buy this, it's that good.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:18 AM
Administrator

Received 96 Likes on 92 Posts
My Ride: 530xi
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N52

But once again, only available to LCI owners.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Members

yea only for the LCI cars.

i love this thing, can't imagine being without in the car.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:08 AM
Administrator

Received 96 Likes on 92 Posts
My Ride: 530xi
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N52

Originally Posted by seven11
yea only for the LCI cars.

i love this thing, can't imagine being without in the car.
Thanks! Rub it in.... grrrr
Old 02-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jayarras
Thanks! Rub it in.... grrrr
i wish i had a CIC idrive, so there is that.

but i am not spending $3000 for it, especially not when its about a 4th of what i spent on the car

Quick Reply: got THE BEST Bluetooth Music Streaming w/song name on idrive, steering wheel controls