GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked at and drove one today. I actually like/don't mind the look of the rear end. However, I don't like the front end as well as the new 7 series front end. Maybe it will grow on me. I didn't take it far, but seems like a great ride, quiet, plenty of power, etc.

My issue with this vehicle is the practicality of the design. With the rear seat in use, there is VERY little trunk space. No way I could put golf clubs in this vehicle without foling down one of the rear seats. If a family of four took it on a trip, they wouldn't be able to fit in their luggage etc.

I guess if two people took it on a trip there would have plenty of space with the seats folded down.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sure seems to be a small market niche this vehicle is designed to fill.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

It's a niche that doesn't exist
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F11 -14

I believe the concept as such could turn out to be a viable niche, but certainly not with that design.